At trendandshops.com, we aim to make sure that your shopping experience is pleasant and one of a kind. Your satisfaction with your purchase is extremely valuable for us. In case, any product doesn’t nail your needs, we are always here to assist you.
Within seven days of delivery, you can always return your unused items. The cost associated with restocking fee (varies between manufacturer generally 5-35% and is nonnegotiable). Shipping is subtracted from the total refund amount. Some keynotes you should follow are:
- To request return within 7 days post-delivery, contact us here.
- It would take 1 business day to confirm the approval/disapproval of your return request via email.
- Within 1-2 business days, you will receive return shipping labels and a detailed Return Authorization, together with a list of instructions via email. Starting from the day email is sent, you’ll be assigned 30 days to return your item.
- Upon receiving the returned item, Homeflamestore.com will inspect the item and refund within 1-2 weeks.
- Any late return or any return made outside this procedure is not entitled to any refund.
Items that are not entitled to return involve:
- Products belong to custom-made and made-to-order category
- Clearance/Sale Products
- Products labeled as “non-returnable” in its description
- Products that have been assembled/used/installed
- Discounted bundled kits (entire kit is eligible for return)
- Refunds are made in accordance with original method of payment. Remember, your bank might take a standard 3-5 business days to process refunds.
The policy stipulated is mandatory and is made with special consideration that customers might want to cancel order due to a change of heart or related reasons.
- Given our top priority to process and ship your orders as fast as possible, we can only approve cancellation requests made within 1 HOUR after order placement. Beyond this duration, no cancellations will be entertained and it solely remains under the customer’s responsibility.
- For cancellation request, kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as quickly as possible, within 1 hour after order placement.
- Late cancellation requests (after 24 hours) are subjected to a $25 fee or 3% administration fee, to compensate for transactional costs at our end. For instance, transaction fee, fraud insurance, etc.
Note: Remember that refund is arranged immediately after successful cancellation. It would be your bank or credit card company that may take 3-5 business days to process and release funds.
- If we have assigned tracking to your order or it has been shipped already, cancellation request will NOT be entertained at any cost.
- If product ordered is listed as backorder, it means you understand that the item will take time to be back in stock and you're willing to wait the duration. No cancellations are to be accepted upon any backorder item, devoid of any exceptions.
- Most of our products can be cancelled, however, items customized and crafted specifically for you cannot be cancelled, once it has been ordered and its manufacturing has begun. For the following items, sales are final/non-cancellable:
o Made-to-order Items
o Custom-made Items
If you have made your mind to exchange your order with a similar or different item, we are here to assist you throughout. Please check your item against all applicable standard return policies.
We are more than happy to assist you in exchanging your items given the item is in stock and available in original packing. Restocking fees may incur.
In any unfortunate case of defective item, our technical core team will be present to walk you through the warranty process of the manufacturer. Here’s what to expect from it;
- The manufacturer is required to issue a warranty claim, pertaining to certain products that have a technical nature. Your installer will be required to diagnose and detect the issue on-site, together with our technical team members.
- In case, the troubleshooting identifies a defective part as per Homeflamestore.com standards, a warranty claim to the manufacturer will be forwarded by us to the manufacturer. You will be asked to review the terms and conditions before we forward the warranty claim.
- Next, the manufacturer will review and accordingly, approve or disapprove the warranty claim. If they give approval and possess all the information, the replacement parts under warranty claim will begin to be processed for shipment. In case, information is lacking or the warranty claim is unaccepted, you’ll be duly notified.
- All warranties are deemed as exchanges in processing. A prepaid return label will be provided to you for the malfunctioning part(s), which should be returned after receival of the replacements, within the time span of thirty days.
- Depending upon the season, total time taken by warranty claims to be processed might range from 1-4 weeks. Given the protracted length of time, claims can be extended. It is recommended to check up your unit in early fall or late summer, to see if it’s in good functionable condition for the following winter period.
trendandshops.com aims for excellency and vouches for the quality of its products. In any unfortunate case of receiving defective item, our technical team will be dedicated to guide you through the warranty process of the manufacturer.
It depends upon the warranty procedure of the manufacturer whether you’d have to return the malfunctioned item to the manufacturer for making repairments or an item will be sent to replace the defective piece. Remember, if your item is installed or used, it will not be liable for any return, rather it would be subjected to the warranty procedure.
Your warranty request will be forwarded to the manufacturer from our side. The claim will be reviewed by the manufacturer and we will duly inform you regarding approval or disapproval of the claim. Certain manufacturers might require defective parts to be sent back (refer to warranty policy with return) for affirming quality controls.
Note that homeflamestore.com is not liable to any sort of reimbursement, be it associated with project lags or labor costs that might incur due to the receipt of malfunctioned goods. We always uphold that you install the product until/after the order has been thoroughly inspected upon arrival.
If your item develops a defect later than the warranty period, we will not be responsible to facilitate any warranty claim to the manufacturer. We will be able to provide for replacement parts/units as per requirements. Feel free to contact us here for ascertaining pricing. Kindly, note that discontinued items might not be eligible for this facilitation.
Our priority is to ensure that you receive premium quality products, however, in certain misfortunate events, your product might undergo damage during transfer. If damage is reported within the following claim times, Homeflamestore.com will take upon itself to rectify any damaged item(s).
Freight/Signature Required Deliveries:
- If you sign for the delivery, without inspection of your item for any damage or missing items, you accept that received item(s) is in perfect condition.
- For order inspection, it must be conducted in front of the delivery person.
- Any defect/damage or missing item must be filed on the delivery receipt.
- Do not throw away any damaged piece(s) or the original wrapping.
- In case of serious damage, file the details on the delivery receipt and contact us at once.
- Get in touch with us here to register the damage, within ONE business day. It is important that you include all delivery details, together with associated photos for illustration of the damage.
- Any damaged item(s) are required to be reported within ONE business day, If it is outside of the ONE business day we cannot guarantee that the claim can be made for replacement of the item damaged in shipping.
- So please inspect your item thoroughly when it is received for your protection.
- It is required to return damages piece(s) within 30 days of received. If not done so, a charge will be levied via the original payment method.
Please note that trendandshops.com.com is not liable to compensate for any reimbursements associated with project lags or labor costs incurred due to the received of faulty goods. It is suggested to schedule installation until or after the arrival of your order and once, your order has been thoroughly inspected.